The following will be required to set up temporary water service with LOACHAPOKA WATER AUTHORITY:
- Photo ID –
- A current (non-expired) driver’s license or non-driver identification card issued by a state or territory of the United States of America
- Military identification
- Or other such documentation issued by a local or federal governmental agency or education institution of a state or territory of the United States of America.
- Property Owners: Acceptable proof of ownership such as a deed.
- Renters: Fully executed original rental agreement with property owner. Must be legible and cannot have whiteout on documents. For renters in a mobile home park, a copy of the lot rental with the Park. Only names listed on lot rental can establish service.
Temporary Water Service Fees
- Temporary Connect (next business day) – $15.00
- Emergency Connect (same business day if requested before 2:00pm) – $25.00